Swift Networks warns against extortion of applicants as his Company group seek to create over new jobs in Nigeria
Current Job Vacancy exists at Swift Networks for an IT Auditor/Risk Officer
JOB TITLE: IT AUDITOR / RISK OFFICER
• Develop a detailed understanding of the activity under audit, including IT risks and controls.
• Assess IT risks and internal control strengths and weaknesses.
• Develop audit work program;
• Execute the work outlined in the audit work program.
• Document the work performed and conclusions in electronic work papers.
• Work as part of integrated audit teams.
• Prepares and maintains internal and external data gathering for risk analysis and reporting.
• Designs and implements methods for avoiding potential threats using available risk metric software and personal knowledge of the industry.
• Delivers regular risk analysis reports to company executives complete with actionable plans for avoiding or preventing potential threats at all levels.
• Coordinates programs designed to minimize threats and anticipate threats to the company.
• Develops insurance strategies and financing techniques to appropriately deal with any unanticipated losses.
• Oversees all audits of accounting practices, safety measures, and compliance reports.
• Conducts regular risk assessments either through a team of risk management experts or personally on site.
• Manages and prepares all documentation related to risk assessments and reviews of standard operating procedures.
• Regularly interact and communicate with management to discuss and present audit results, gain acceptance and provide advice to remediate on audit issues.
• Advise IT and business stakeholders on control best practices within their processes to reduce risks and improve efficiency and financial profitability.
• Share expertise and experience with the audit team and acts as a coach on specific projects.
• Supports the annual Sarbanes-Oxley compliance activities by testing and evaluating effectiveness of key SOX control activities.
• Participate in special projects by conducting specific and technical review/investigation activities.
• Identifies potential threats to the financial stability of the company, including risky credit, investments, and portfolio inefficiencies.
• Detects potential threats to operational efficiency including under-performing resources, personnel liabilities, property inefficiencies, and safety risks.
• Recognizes potential threats to the company’s reputation including marketing missteps.
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by Head, Internal Audit & Risk Management.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
B. Sc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Accounting (2nd Class Upper division) from a reputable institution and any two other global certifications such as CISSP. CISA, CISM, CRISC, CIA, CCNA, CEH are mandatory.
3 to 5 years post professional qualification experience, preferably in a Telecommunication company, is desirable for this position.
Ability to use any of the modern audit software proficiently, preferably Audit Command Language (ACL), Case-ware IDEA, Microsoft Access, Accounting Software embedded Audit Module, etc.
Other desirable attributes include: Independent, objectivity, confidentiality and team working.
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to Apply