Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Gov Elect, Bello make promises ahead of his inauguration

Just few hours to the inauguration of Yahaya Bello as governor of Kogi state today, January 27, he has promised the people of the state to expect positive change in his administration.

He made this comment in an interview with Leadership saying that the people of the state should expect a new and positive direction in the way the affairs of the state will be handled.

Bello said that he already had a blueprint that he hoped to work with to transform the state and would focus on increasing the state internally generated revenue to achieve this lofty idea in order to cushion the effect of depleting federal allocation.

The incoming governor refuted the rumour making the rounds that he allegedly worked against the interest of the All Progressives Congress, during the November 21, gubernatorial election.

He said: “I heard a lot of comments about my intentions and my reputation. I and my team have chosen to ignore politically instigated rumors.

“My administration is focused on developing our great state. This is our focus for now.

As mentioned earlier, I refuse to be distracted by external events. My focus is to change this state, and that I intend to focus on so help me God.”

The governor-elect also added that there is no rift between him and the family of the late Prince Abubakar Audu’s family explaining that he still in touch with family of the late former governor
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support