Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Friday 8 January 2016

Lira Galore Confirms Split With Rick Ross

Crying Lira Galore reveals what caused her split with Rick Ross ... I'm fresh out of a breakup, so I'm not looking or worried about...

Rick Ross and Lira Galore have untied their once possible knot. The pair announced their engagement a few months ago, but according to Galore, they’re no longer an item.


In an interview with Global Grind, Galore revealed that social media played a detrimental role in her relationship with the MMG boss. “This was my first time in a public relationship, so I was happy about putting it out there,” she said. Given her openness on her personal websites, she said social media began to dig in her past, specifically when a photo of her and Meek Mill resurfaced.

“I went to [Ross’] tagged photos one day and it was only that picture of Meek, and it was just that photo,” she said. “Everybody just kept posting it and I felt like as a man, he just couldn’t handle it when it was just nothing. I feel like during that time apart he realized he was tripping, so we got back together.”

The former couple later decided to part ways, but Galore said she has no animosity towards the “Diced Pineapples” rapper. “I’m 22 and this was my first time in love and I put it out there,” she said. “I’m still in love with him, but some things don’t go as you would like them to go.”
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support