Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Friday 24 March 2017

SHOCKING: El-Rufai Exposes The Hidden Truth About The $25,000 Bribe Given To APC leaders When He Heard Buhari Died In UK

Report Just Coming In Now.

$25,000 to several  APC leaders Leaked, according to reports, The $25,000 is to support El-Rufai’s emergence as Vice President, if Buhari may not have returned to Nigeria, from his medical leave.


A 2 storey building under construction collapsed, according to reports, the storey building belonging to an Enugu State Government official, which collapsed on Thursday.

The Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, through his former Chief of Staff, Hadiza Bala Usman, now the Managing Director, Nigerian Ports Authority, NPA, on Thursday, reacted to reports that the Presidency has ordered investigation into the financial books of the agency.

Recall, that Hadiza Bala Usman, who once served as El Rufai’s Chief of Staff, was alleged to have given $25,000 to several APC Chieftains, to support El-Rufai’s emergence as Vice President, under the assumption that Buhari may not have returned to Nigeria, from his medical leave.

Her reaction, came in form of a press statement she personally signed, while describing the report as, “malicious lies being bandied around by one Prince Henry Nwazuruahu on my person”.
The statement reads: “I wish to challenge him to bring up evidence on any such meeting with any APC Chieftain, and any monies being given.
“I wish to challenge him to provide the authorship to this report, whom I shall file a suit against in the court of law for defamation of character.

“In the last few days, I have faced a barrage of false malicious lies against my person in the media, and I know the sponsors of this.
“I will not budge on my position on compliance to Federal Government of Nigeria policies, and I will not bow on my stance to rid the NPA of corrupt practices.

“I will not be cowed or intimidated into conforming to corrupt practices of cheating the Federal Government of its revenues.
“I have been issued with death threats and veiled messages, conveying that my life is at risk, because of the stance I have taken.
“No false media attacks or threats to my life will stand in the way of my doing the right thing.
“Finally, we have not received any such notification by the Presidency of an investigation into our financial books; and indeed, we are open to any of such investigation, as we have nothing to hide.”


Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support