Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Friday 21 April 2017

Suspended SGF, Babachir Lawal Makes Shocking Blast For Buhari And His Men

SHOCKING! Suspended SGF, Babachir Lawal Makes Shocking Blast For Buhari And His Men, See What He Threatens To Do Next {Must Read}

The suspended Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir Lawal, on Wednesday feigned ignorance of his suspension by President Muhammadu Buhari.

While coming out of a meeting with Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, Lawal told State House correspondents that he was not aware of his suspension.
He requested to know who authored the statement announcing his suspension.

THE EXCHANGE IN FULL

Reporters: Your suspension has just been announced. How will you react to the development?

Lawal: Who announced it?

Reporters: The presidency

Lawal: Then ask them. Why are you asking me? Who is the presidency?
Reporters: Have you been informed of the suspension? 


Lawal: By who? About what. What about you? Have you been informed?

Reporters: Yes sir.

Lawal: By who?
Reporters: By the Presidency sir.

Lawal: I have not seen it. I should have been given… I have not seen the press release so I cannot comment on it.
Reporters: It is currently trending online. Are you doubting the authenticity of the statement?

Lawal: I have not seen it.
Reporters: Tell us the outcome of your meeting with the vice-president.
Lawal: I am always here. I always meet the vice-president. I used to come here even before I was made SGF.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support