Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Wednesday 25 September 2013

11th Tips for Interview Questions? - What motivates you to do good job? Your Answer is as follows

11th Tips for Dealing with Interview Question? 
11th Question? - What motivates you to do good job?
The Answer is as follows

PLEASE NOTE:
  • Practice is the act of rehearsing a behavior over and over
  • Engage activities... For Improving or Mastering  - It's The Best Key
Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.
Sir.
My parents struggled a lot in their life, but they never let me struggled for anything, which always motivated me to get a good job and make them proud and make their dreams come true.
As I am belonging from middle class family, I always learnt a lesson that "if you want anything in your life you have to struggle" then only you can get it. I want better future which I have now and make feel my parent whatever sacrifices they did for me, its not going to be waste. Another motivation for now is I want to bear my younger brother's studies who is currently studying B-tech in field of Auto-Mobile.
I love winning, hate loosing. I will never want my team to loose because of me. So my competitive attitude or never loosing attitude motivates me to do a good job.
Sir,
My parents boost my moral and religious beliefs makes me to do good jobs in both professional as well as personal level and it gives me satisfaction. No doubt one should be smart but becoming E-SMART is tough, E-Ethical which can be done by doing good jobs.
I'm working for the company and the company is getting benefit from my work. Secondly the labour my parents have given for me motivates for my work and at last doing something good at the end of the day is pleasing for me.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support