Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Tuesday 24 September 2013

13th Tips for Interview Questions - Give me an example of your creativity? - Your Answer is as follows

13th Tips for Dealing with Interview Question
Interview Question? Give me an example of your creativity
The Answer is as follows

PLEASE NOTE:
  • Practice is the act of rehearsing a behavior over and over
  • Engage activities... For Improving or Mastering  - It's The Best Key
Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.
Sir.
As I am MCA student and studied about software development which depends on full of creativity. Same thing can be done as many ways which depends on person ability and knowledge and way of applying skills.

I would like to give very simple example:

Designing and developing web page is full of creativity.

Usually online shopping site has no trial for any gadgets and cloths which is big disadvantage of these sites. If online shopping sites has trial for each customer then it will be more beneficial for customer and help to choose proper thing own choice colors and perfect match. In my point of view this problem can be resolve by using web cam. Using web cam these sites can take picture of customer and sets the picture of customer their own choice gadgets and cloths which helps customer for perfect match.
Sir,

My creativity is thinking everything in a different manner.
Whatever we are thinking should be different from others and also acceptable by others.
For example:Every spider has its own creativity in designing the web and it is different from one another. In the same way I used to create my own style in every situation.
Frankly speaking I am not creative. Once my sir asked me can you describe yourself for 5 mins. Then I said for 5 mins ohh my god but now I feel much easy.
The last time someone told me that I'm creative, It s when I show my drawing, I draw a strong hand with roots rising from a land, I Connected two different things a human hand with a land. When I see the drawing I feel like I will overcome in a difficult situation.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support