Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Thursday 5 December 2013

Luis Suarez has rule out January switch to Real or Bayern - Saying; I'm staying!



Chat212 Sportsmail investigates the best scenarios
  • Luis Suarez has rule out January switch to Real or Bayern.
  • But he still refuses to commit his future to Anfield Next Season
Luis Suarez has confirmed he will not leave Liverpool in the winter transfer window - and says the Premier League is the best league in the world. 
 
Suarez says he's not as good as The Ballon d'Or rivals Cristiano Ronaldo or Leo Messi
Luis Suarez has confirmed he will not leave Liverpool in the winter transfer window — and says the Premier League is the best league in the world.

But he still refuses to commit his future to the Anfield club beyond the summer.

Real Madrid have been linked with a January move for the Uruguayan who is not Champions League cup-tied.

But after his four-goal demolition of Norwich he told Marca: 'When I’m happy off the pitch; it shows with my form on the pitch. I am happy in the Premier League; it’s the best league there is.'

When asked if he would stay until the end of the season ruling out any attempts to leave in the new year he said: 'Yes, I am happy here and I will stay.'

Suarez is now the Premier League’s top scorer with 13 goals despite being suspended for the first five games.


He said: 'Luckily I am scoring goals to make up for the games that I lost. I am gaining in confidence and helping the team.

'The main thing is that we qualify for the Champions League after a long time out of the top four. I want to help the team achieve that.'

Despite the performance the Liverpool striker said he remained a notch below Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Asked about the Fifa world player award he said: 'The Ballon d’Or is impossible (for me) with the other stars competing for it. They are at another level.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support