Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Sunday 25 November 2018

Atiku's plan for Nigeria

Abubakar said, “Let me tell you that today, I say before you that within 6 months, we shall start the process of restructuring of this country. Ladies and gentlemen, I have lived here, so I am not a stranger. So, therefore, never again believe in APC.”

Atiku said he headed the best economic team for Nigeria between 1999 and 2003, adding that such prosperity will be returned to Nigeria in 2019.

He said, “In the next two months, you will be required to choose your next president, please, take your decision carefully. The best democracy we enjoyed in Nigeria was under PDP. In 2015, APC promised 12 million jobs but today, we have not seen the jobs.

“Buhari has gone. Thank you my brothers and sisters. Since the return of democracy in 1999, the best we have in Nigeria is during the PDP. The best education we have was during the PDP. My brothers and sisters, I stand before you, I promise, everyone of you know that I chaired the best economic team in this country. If you give me this opportunity again we shall invest more in education.

Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support