Tuesday, 15 December 2015

SHOCKING! Zakzaky Reveals What Really Happened

Dr. Peregrino Brimah, coordinator of the Every Nigerian Do Something project and political observer, has obtained an audio with a phone call that supposedly was made to the Zaria Islamic Movement leader, Sheikh Zakzaky during the army siege on his residence in Zaria on December 13-14.

The military claimed there was an assignation attempt on the Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai.

The Shiite group claims that the attacks have been senseless. At least 100 members were feared killed by the Nigerian army and many other received different degrees of injures.

The attacks occurred at the movement Husainiyah Baqiyyatullah spiritual house and at the residence of the Sheikh.

The reported killing of the wife of has been denied by the army. However, the fate of his son is still unknown.

In August 2014 under the immediate past government of Goodlluck Jonathan, 31 faithfuls were killed in similar unprovoked attacks as well as three sons of the Sheikh.

Sheikh Zakzaky is reported to have been found by the military, hiding in a ‘bunker’ after sustaining a gun-shot injury. He and over 100 faithfuls have so far been detained.

In the call Shiite leader has described what really happened during the military siege.

He said that during the call he was inside his residence and that shooting were heard around the house that he was staying in.

When the Sheikh being asked whether is his life in danger he said that there is no way out and that the house is surrounded by the military.

Zakzaky also said that he didn’t know how many people were killed and injured.