Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Sunday 13 October 2013

Cover Letter Template - For Fresh Graduate... CVs Tips

CVs -  Job cover letter Template

Note: This sample is provided for guidance only. The provided information, including samples and examples, is not guaranteed for accuracy or legality. Letters and other correspondence should be edited to fit your personal situation.

Use the black font and select from the options in red text to customize a letter to your own personal circumstances....
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Name
Street Address
City, State Zip Code
Phone Number
E-Mail

Individual’s Name
Job Title
Name of Organization
Street Address


Dear [title and surname of hiring manager],

I am writing to express my interest in the role of [job title or job reference number] as advertised on your agency’s web site. As you can see from my attached CV, I have achieved in my studies and hobbies and i'm confident as a Fresher, This organizations like yours will provide a better platform to start, learn and explore..


My work ethic is strong and I have gained valuable workplace skills and experience during Part Time Work in the role of Retail Store Manager . These include: [List skills learnt on the job], such as excellent customer service, meeting deadlines, managing different priorities and working in a team.

Your vacancy appeals to me because I am very interested in working for a large retail organization like yours, because it is a fast-moving Company and I admire your technology product.
I trust and I can convinced you that I have the qualities and commitment that will make me an excellent employee at Your Company. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you would like to discuss my application further.

Yours sincerely,

Your name
Your phone number


Note: Your Cover Letter Template should always be in written form, and attached with CV before Submission...


Note: If you are Currently unemployed for two Years - Try to Frame a work experience during that two years at Home -- pretending to be attached to part time job..and try to give an experience that you feel you can deliver at Work place like e.g excellent customer service, meeting deadlines, managing different priorities and working in a team. That could give chance to a News Jobs... Note; No Company will ask to print or bring a copy of your certificate in Experience for Part time Jobs.. Because you mention in your  Cover letter template, the kind of job (part time job)

Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support