Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Sunday 21 September 2014

Diego Costa: "If they provoke me, I'll score against them"

Diego Costa: "If they provoke me, I'll score against them"

Diego Costa is sparking terror in opposition defences - The moral of the story should be that annoying Diego Costa is unlikely to result in anything good, a message that the striker himself is quick to echo.

Said Diego Costa: You’ve got to know how to manage these situations. The truth is I’m fairly relaxed if they don't provoke me, But annoying me. But pissing him off I’ll score more. The reality is, for the moment, that I haven’t had any really physical battles. Things have been going well. So far, I’m enjoying it.

 Source: Telegraph.

What went unsaid in there is that Costa will score against them even if they don't provoke him. But pissing him off doesn't accomplish anything and only serves to make the ensuing humiliation even stronger. You cannot stop Diego Costa. You can only hope that he doesn't score a hattrick against you and spend the next six months laughing at you in your dreams.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support