Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Saturday 18 June 2016

"Why can't I be Nigeria's president," Oke bakassi

The comedian cum actor asked why can't he become the next president of Nigeria going by the journey of his life in the entire geo-politcal and geographical zones of Nigeria.
                                                                   

Nigerian entertainer, Okechukwu Anthony Oyegbulam aka Okey Bakassi has revealed his plans to become next president of Nigeria.

In a recent Instagram post, the comedian cum actor asked why can't he become the next president of Nigeria going by the journey of his life in the entire geo-politcal and geographical zones of Nigeria.

The Onye Ozi actor wrote, “I was born in the East. I started my education in the North. I graduated in the South-South. I live and work in the West. I’m a complete Nigerian. Why can I not become the next president?” the comedian asked rheteorically.
Okey Bakassi became famous in the Nigerian entertainment circuit with his rib cracking jokes and featured in a couple of Nollywood movies, his recent been Obi Emenloye produced Onye Ozi.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support