Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Tuesday 24 September 2013

14th Tips for Interview Questions - How long would you expect to work for us if hired? - Your Answer is as follows

15th Tips for Dealing with Interview Question...
Interview Question? How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
The Answer is as follows
PLEASE NOTE:
  • Practice is the act of rehearsing a behavior over and over
  • Engage activities... For Improving or Mastering  - It's The Best Key

Points to remember before you attend this interview question
:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.
Sir.
Sir as you know I am fresher, I want to good start of my carrier. I studied about your organization which is good for fresher carrier. I would like to work as long as I am comfortable with organization and organization is comfortable with me

I would like to work in your company as long as it values my ideas and treats me as an asset for the growth of the company.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support