Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Monday 23 September 2013

15th Tips for Interview Questions - Are you not overqualified for this position? Your Answer is as follows

15th Tips for Dealing with Interview Question
Are you not overqualified for this position?
The Answer is as follows


PLEASE NOTE:
  • Practice is the act of rehearsing a behavior over and over
  • Engage activities... For Improving or Mastering  - It's The Best Key


Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.


Sir.

Not at all. This has been my dream Company, I’ve been building up my experience and developing my talent so that I could qualify for a position here, Because I think that there are many thing which I have to learn to Serve any Company and with many typical situations which I have not come by uptill now.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support