Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Monday 23 September 2013

16th Tips for Interview Questions - Describe your ideal company, location and job. Your Answer is as follows

16th Tips for Dealing with Interview Question?
Describe your ideal company, location and job.
The Answer is as follows



PLEASE NOTE:
  • Practice is the act of rehearsing a behavior over and over
  • Engage activities... For Improving or Mastering  - It's The Best Key


Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.


Sir.

According to me an ideal company should have a good understanding among its employees staffs and all persons who are involved in it. It should be located in a metropolitan area. And the job will help to increase my skill.

My ideal company should provide time to time opportunity to their employees and also helps to grow employees knowledge and skills which also helps in organization growth.


Location is not matter for me If I feel my work is not burden for me, its entirely depend on working environment of organization.

Job satisfaction is my Ideal job where I am able to fulfill my needs and achieve my goals.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support