Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Friday 20 September 2013

17th Tips for Interview Questions - What are your career options right now? - Your Answer is as follows

17th Tips for Dealing with Interview Question??
The Answer is as follows




PLEASE NOTE:

  • Practice is the act of rehearsing a behavior over and over
  • Engage activities... For Improving or Mastering  - It's The Best Key


Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.


Sir.

Right now my career option is to get placed in a reputed company like yours. If given an opportunity for me to work in your company, I would like to enrich my professional skills and will contribute myself for the growth of the company.

As I am , I want to get placed in IT companies which provide platform for my carrier development that also helps organization growth.

My career objective is to work with a reputed organization like yours and be an asset of that company where people recognize me with my name.

Sir Right now, I want to be placed in such a reputed company where the real test for my hidden potentials, which makes me stronger to face any situation. And to become a more worthful person to the company as well as society, no matter how hard the situation is.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support