Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Sunday 29 September 2013

7th Tips for Interview Questions? How do you feel about working nights and weekends? Your Answer is as follows

7th Tips for Dealing with Interview Question?
7th Question - How do you feel about working nights and weekends?
The Answer is as follows




PLEASE NOTE:

  • Practice is the act of rehearsing a behavior over and over
  • Engage activities... For Improving or Mastering  - It's The Best Key


Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.


Sir.

Sir, During my vocational training I completely understood that how an organisation work. With mutual cooperation and understanding between the employees. So if I have to work overtime at nights or in weekends to accommodate for the extra work due to absence of any of my colleague or due to any kind of emergency. I would always be there for my company at any time.


Sir, Working at nights and weekends signifies that the 'PLAN' has gone wrong or it was poor. No manager plans a deliverable such that his employees has to work overtimes. As an employee I will work day and night to complete the task at hand, but will also emphasize on lessons learnt. I will work with my supervisor and peers such that working on nights or weekends becomes an exception rather than a rule.


Sir, I am honestly saying I am a fresher first and I do anything in my career so I need a platform to learn and show my talent and hard working capacity, so definitely I will do my work at any time. I mean. Not a my work my extra works.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support