Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Sunday 29 September 2013

8th Tips for Interview Questions? Can you work under pressure? Your Answer is as follows

8th Tips for Dealing with Interview Question?
8th Question - Can you work under pressure?
The Answer is as follows





PLEASE NOTE:

  • Practice is the act of rehearsing a behavior over and over
  • Engage activities... For Improving or Mastering  - It's The Best Key


Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.


Sir.

Sir, I think its an opportunity to work under pressure that can help to come out my hidden capacity, and I believe that its a responsibility of everyone to work in given atmosphere.


Yes I can work under pressure because in such situation I concentrate only on my work and I new ideas generate to solve a problem.


To tell you the truth, I think I work the same if there's pressure or if there's no pressure. I try and take out negative emotional factors and work hard regardless of down time or busy time. I always prioritize and organize my work, and from there, work efficiently. If the situation involved pressure due to a lack of time, then the only difference in my work would be the extra time I would need to put in to meet the deadline on time. Since I believe my normal work is great work, then I suppose I work well under pressure.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support