Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Saturday 23 November 2013

New Interview Tips - LETTER ASKING FOR INTERVIEW FEEDBACK

LETTER ASKING FOR INTERVIEW FEEDBACK

Ray Smith
8 Lagos Street
Cranford
Lancashire
MN22 8YY
ds333@hotmilk.com

7th February 2009

Mrs Matty Jenkyns
Personnel Manager
Dark Mills
Manchester
MN1 5BJ

Dear Mrs Kc

I would like to thank you for interviewing me the other day.

Although I was unsuccessful in my application, I still found it a valuable learning experience. I do understand that there was much competition for the post I applied for.

I would like to improve my application and interview skills, so I would be most grateful if you could let me have some feedback on my performance, so that I may do better in future

Many thanks

Debbie Smith
DEBBIE SMITH (Ms.)
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support