Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Saturday 2 November 2013

Ozil step aside for his beautiful girlfriend Mandy Capristo for a photo shoot

Chat 212 Mail Summary...
  • Ozil step aside for his beautiful girlfriend Mandy Capristo for a photo shoot
  • Capristo poses for Ozil who seems happy to take the snaps in the middle of a road in London

Chat 212 SportsMail... Report
Mesut Ozil has been making all the headlines after taking the Premier League by storm in the wake of his £42.5million switch from Real Madrid, but he looks ready to step aside for his beautiful girlfriend Mandy Capristo.

The Germany midfielder has taken Arsenal and the Premier League by storm since arriving at the Emirates in the summer and has been spotted taking snaps of his pop star partner in London.

Capristo, 23, is a big star in her native Germany and became a solo artist after leaving girl band Monrose, but Ozil isn't as comfortable singing in public.

Soon after his arrival, the 24-year-old was put through his paces early as part of the Gunners' initiation process for new players.

Ozil was forced to stand on a chair in front of his team-mates and sing but he wasn't too pleased about it.

He said: 'I don't want to do it again. My voice is not up to it. I am not an X Factor candidate by any stretch of the imagination.

'It was a Turkish song, something personal I sang for my team-mates and I want it to stay that way. Of course people didn’t understand what I was singing but they celebrated me nonetheless which I think was great.'

Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support