Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Thursday 19 December 2013

Armed rebbery suspect weeps: I will Miss Christmas - Appeals to police to him celebrete festival with family...

  • Robbery suspect weeps: I will Miss Christmas.
  • Appeals to police to him celebrate festival with family.
  • The suspect Appeals to police I swear to God, I would not run away, i will come back.
Chat212 - Crime Watch
An armed rebbery suspect has wept in regret that he would miss the Christmas and New Year Celebration.
The suspect, Ike Onyekwere, Who is being detained at the State Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) of the Lagos State Police Command for series of armed robbery and kidnapping said: I am crying because i will not celebrate with my family. I love doing my Christmas holidays in my town.

My town is a small community in Delta State but during Christmas fiesta, my people both in the country and abroad will come down home to celebrate the Christmas and New year.

I am crying, not because i have been arrested by the people but i will miss Christmas. It is during the period that we reunite with our loved ones.
There are people will have love to see, but the police won't grant me bail. If i have one wish, it  is for police to allow me go home and spend two days with my People.

I swear to God, I would not run away, i will come back.

I crying also, because, i will be shown in the pages of the newspapers. I am an armed robber, but i have since repented. I was arrested while i was returning my arms to the person who gave them to me. I have tried to explain to the police that i am now a born again Christian, but they would not let me be.

The two gun were giving to me by one kosoko. Kosoko used to be a Tipper driver and i was conducting for him. He tried  to look for another vehiclem his wife died and he needed money for her burial. Kosoko was in need of money. He Tried to borrow from friends and other relatives so become frustrated and angry. One day he brought the guns and showed them to me. I was afraid so, i tried to convince him that armed robbery is evil, but he would not listen. He started harassing people with gun, One day, he showed me over #2 million. I was shocked that someone could make such money from armed robbery.

When he convinced me that there was money in robbery. I had no alternatve than to join him. well, he was shot during exchange of gun battle with the police and he died. But i remembered that he told me the he got the gun from one Emeka in Cotonou. As i have decided not to rob again. I decided to return the guns to Emeka but i was arrested on my way  to Cotonou.

I am appealing to the police to allow me to go home and celebrate with my people. I am not saying that i was not into crime, but i have repented and vowed not to go back to my vomit. The police said my gang indulge in kidnapping it is a lie. we only abducted some stubborn victims who would refuse to play ball.

A senior police officers who spoke on the condition of anonymity told Crime watch that the suspect was involved in many robberies and kidnapping incidents.

Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support