Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Thursday 19 December 2013

A notorious cars snatcher narrated - Indian Hemp Helps Us To Rob - Suspects

Indian Hemp Helps Us To Rob  - Suspects

Chat212 - Crime Watch
IN Lagos - Notorious cars snatcher - specialized in car snatching have been arrested by operative of the special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, Ikeja.

The bandits who were identified as jamiu Agoola, Toyib Oyeyinka and Lanre Otunola were apprehended after they robbed two cars in Surulere area.
The command spokesman, Ngozi Braide, who pareded the suspects said SARS operatives, led by SP Abba Kyari, received information that two robbed cars, Honda Acura MDX SUV, 2013 model, with number plate AKD 09 AA, grey colour and Toyota Highlander SUV, silver volour with number plate AGL 327 CD were parked by robbers along Market Street, Oyingbo area.

She Said: "They were looking for buyers when SARS operatives sighted the vehicles and laid ambush for 11 hour before arresting the three suspects, jamiu Agboola, 20;

Tolbu Oyeyinka,24 and Lanre Otunola,18, who came to pick the vehicles by 5 a.m.

The suspects confessed to have robbed people of the cars in  Coker street, Aguda, Surulere area the previous day and two locally made pistols and four live cartridges were recovered."

Indian Hemp Helped Us To Rob.

The suspect, Jamiu said he was a bus conductor but joined the robbery gang  when he lost his father.

He Said: I am from Ibandan, Oyo State.I am a bus conductor. When poverty wanted to play with my life, I joined the Robbery gang but i vowed not to shot my victims rather to intimidate them with gun and get what i want from them. My parents equally live in pako House in Oyingbo. We used gun to operate. The victims wanted to come out from his house but we rushed him with gun.

I am a certified bus conductor because i am member of National Union Of Road Transport Workers. Indian hemp help me to rob. I have participated in robbery and car snatching three times. The first one we got 37 phones after house to house operation. The second operation failed and we managed to escape alive when SARS operatives came after us. The third operation yielded these two vehicels that resulted in our being arrested.

The third suspect, Otunola, Said: I am from Ilorin, Kwara State. My work is wood cutting After bringing logs from forest. I became an armed robber when my mother became sick and i had no money to treat her. I have participated in robbery  more than three times. It was this last operation that put me in trouble.

A buyer called me to look for somebody to get him good cars to buy. He said one buyer called Ibaban needed two Camry cars, one Baale also needed a car.

I then contacted jamin, our gang leader, and we went to look for cars. I should blame the local goverment, state and federal governments for making me take to robbery because they did not create jobs nor created good environment that could generate self employement."
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support