Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Saturday 8 March 2014

Why do you want to leave your Current JOB?

"Why do you want to leave your current job?"

Answer
"I really enjoy what I'm doing, but I feel I'm following a routine. I looked around for more opportunities to grow, but because the company is small, I'm very limited. I want to work in an environment that will
help me realize my full potential and a place I can contribute everything I'm capable of doing. My current job doesn't provide these things for me and that's why I want to work here. I know ABC Company has a lot of opportunities for growth and encourages employees to take on challenging projects to learn more. That is what I'm looking for."


Answers
"I want to find a company with more opportunities. My previous company was very small and didn't have opportunities for growth. After learning about the work environment here, I felt this is exactly the type of place I want to work."

Answers
"My current company is very large and it's difficult to do different tasks. We have routine work that never changes. I want to work in an environment where I can utilize more of my skills."

Answers
"Our family moved to live near a better school district for our children. This area is great and I want to find a job closer to my new home. My previous job was too far away to commute."

Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support