Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Sunday 10 September 2017

Re-arresting My Son will bring War

Nnamdi Kanu's Father Threatens Buhari says I Will Lead our Army Into War

His Royal Highness, Isaac Okwu Kanu, father of the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has vowed that Nigeria would be in trouble if his son is arrested or killed.

Pa Kanu said the recent move by the Federal Government to get his son re-arrested, warning that it would spell doom for the country.

Speaking with the Sun, Kanu, who doubles as the traditional ruler of Afara Ukwu Ibeku in Umuahia North Local Government area of Abia State also sent an SOS to the United Nations, alleging that the Federal Government planned to kill his son.

“Yes, of course, I’m a human being. When they talk of re-arresting him, it means they want to kill him, but God will not allow them because my son has done nothing wrong. I am using this opportunity to call on the United Nations to call the Nigerian government to order because they are planning to kill my son. 

My son did not do anything; government should go after those who have committed offence against Nigeria. 
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support