Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Monday 13 May 2019

Ambode Says i am supposed to answer my Fathers than to answer Lagosian

Ambode said this at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, when he came to pay what he called, ‘Thank you visit’ to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Buhari was in Lagos last month to inaugurate some projects initiated by the Ambode administration.


The first-term governor had lost his re-election bid after he failed to win the primaries of his party, the ruling All Progressives Congress, last year.

Political forces in Lagos State were said to have opted for the eventual winner, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, who went ahead to win the governorship election last March.

Responding to a question on lessons he learnt in office, Ambode stated, “You see, every politician learns every day.

“The fact remains that I came in as a technocrat, so I used to call myself a techno-politician. But I think I am wiser now.

“I am more of a politician than a technocrat.”
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support