Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Thursday 26 September 2013

10th Tips for Interview Questions? What are your goals? - Your Answer is as follows

10th Tips for Dealing with Interview Question?
10th Question - What are your goals?
The Answer is as follows

PLEASE NOTE:
  • Practice is the act of rehearsing a behavior over and over
  • Engage activities... For Improving or Mastering  - It's The Best Key
Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.
Sir.
My short term goals are:
To be a part of your organisation.
To conduct my colleges cult fest successfully.
To keep cgpa around 8.
To learn some of soft wares you have suggested me.
My long term goals are:
To establish my self as a working official.
To have a job satisfaction so that I could give time to my hobbies and family.
My short term goal is to work in a reputed organisation like yours and my long term goal is to work in that organisation for over a years with respected position.
To get job in your company is my short term goal so my family will get happy because they have done lot of hard work for me.
My long term job is to get heavier position in company and to handle co worker with motivation.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support