Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Thursday 26 September 2013

9th Tips for Interview Questions? Are you willing to relocate or travel? - Answer is as follows

9th Tips for Dealing with Interview Question?
9th Question - Are you willing to relocate or travel?
The Answer is as follows




PLEASE NOTE:
  • Practice is the act of rehearsing a behavior over and over
  • Engage activities... For Improving or Mastering  - It's The Best Key


Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.


Sir.

I am comfortable with both. Relocation is something which I am actually habitual of as my father had such kind of job that we people have to relocate in every 2-3 years. And travelling everyone expects to achieve something big. Relocation is no big deal too as it would give you the chances to live with people of different regions, areas, culture etc.


No sir I don't want to relocate just now, as because I don't have any experience of other world I want to do job here first after that if your company think that I am well enough to deal with any place then you can relocate me.


I willing to relocation because I always interested to learn more things from culture that I do not know. Because traveling is my hobby so no issue about traveling.

Yes sir, I want to make my career in agricultural marketing sector and in this job I am ready to relocate or travel. I will be happy to learn new people and culture. Learning is most important dimension of living life.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support