Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Wednesday 25 September 2013

12th Tips for Interview Questions - What makes you angry? - Your Answer is as follows

12th Tips for Dealing with Interview Question?
12th Question - What makes you angry?
The Answer is as follows

PLEASE NOTE:
  • Practice is the act of rehearsing a behavior over and over
  • Engage activities... For Improving or Mastering  - It's The Best Key
Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.
Sir.
We are human being, it very common for us to get angry in some situation like double face talk, political game etc which we don't like. In my childhood, I usually get angry for very small-small things from this I learnt a lesson anger always harm myself instead of others so I always avoid get angry and try to make enemy as my good friend. I always avoid political game and back face talk which creates untreatable environment. This environment is not good for anyone or any organization.
I get angry if someone dismisses my opinion without any proper reason and doesn't tend to hear anything.
But the good thing is that my convincing power is better than my anger.
I'm a cool person. But I get angry when people keep on instructing me if I'm doing some work. I like to do my work in my own way. And I get angry when someone talks rudely. And shows lot of attitude. At d same time I have good control on my anger.
I will get angry if anyone betray me. Sometimes it may happen that anyone is telling me anything which is actually not true then it makes me angry. Hence the best way to get rid is to tell him that if he does something wrong or telling lie that will indirectly affecting the benefit of the company.
Sleeping sir.
If I not sleep well in night and come to office next day with that face I might not able to show my passion on my work and its give me a little bit Angry on my self.

Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support