Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Marketing interview Questions and Answers. Why Do You Want to Work in This Industry?

Marketing interview Questions and Answers

 Why Do You Want to Work in This Industry?


Questions & Best Answers

PLEASE NOTE:

  • Engage activities ... 
  • For Improving or Mastering  - It's The Best Key
  • Practice by  rehearsinga behavior over and over
Good answer:

“I’ve always loved shopping, but my interest in retail marketing really started when I worked at a neighborhood boutique. I knew our clothes were amazing, but that we weren’t marketing them properly. So I worked with management to come up with a marketing strategy that increased our sales by 25% in a year. It was great to be able to contribute positively to an industry I feel so passionate about, and to help promote a product I really believed in.”

Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support