Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Your Interview Follow Up - For All Resumes You Send - To Organization

Follow Up Quickly On All Resumes You Send

PLEASE NOTE:
  • Engage activities ...
  • For Improving or Mastering  - It's The Best Key
  • Practice by  rehearsinga behavior over and over
Good answer:

Follow up within three to five business days.

You can follow up by phone, or by emails.
When following up by phone, try saying something like, “Hi, my name is ______ and I submitted my resume for your ______ opening. I’m extremely interested in this opportunity, and I just wanted to touch base with you on how I can benefit your operation…”

If you are following up by email, your message should be brief.
Here’s an example:
Dear Name (or “Hiring Manager” if name is unknown): I recently applied for your ______ opening, and I just wanted to follow up to make sure my resume was received.

My strong background in ______, ______ and ______ appears to be an excellent match to the qualifications you are seeking, and I am very interested in your opportunity. I realize We may not yet be at the interview stage, but I am more than happy to answer any preliminary questions you may have, and I can be reached at ______. Thank you for your time and kind consideration. Sincerely, _______

Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support