Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Friday 7 March 2014

Why should I hire you as fresher & AS an Experience? Best Answers

Why should I hire you as fresher & AS an Experience?

PLEASE NOTE:
Engage activities ... 
For Improving or Mastering  - It's The Best Key 
Practice by  rehearsing a behavior over and over
Questions & Best Answers -


As Fresh Graduate

Sir.
Its my strong desire to start my career in reputed firm like yours. When I read about your company I found that my skills are matching your requirements.
As a fresher  I need a big flat form to implement my knowledge and improve my skills. I feel that your company will help to improve my knowledge and make me as happy. If get trained I will go through the process and explore myself, and accomplish results shortly.



Questions & Best Answers - as Experience Graduate

Short Answers


 "I'm a perfect fit for this position. I have the experience and the traits you are looking for. On top of that, I'm a great team player that gets a long with everyone."

 "I should be hired because I'm efficient, smart, and friendly. I'm great at solving problems and love challenges. Most importantly, I'm dependable and reliable."

 "There are two reasons I should be hired. First, my qualifications match your needs perfectly. Second, I'm excited and passionate about this industry and will always give 100%."

 "You should hire me because I'm confident and I'll do the best job. I have a proven track record of success starting from high school until now. I'm responsible and smart.
 This position requires someone that will work well without supervision. I know how to manage my time and organize my work well. So, I'm confident I'll be the best candidate for this position."

Long Answers

 "This position is for a quality assurance manager, I'm confident I'm the best person for this job because of my past experience. At ABC Software Company, I was in charge of a team that was responsible for the quality of three different applications. I have intimate knowledge of quality assurance, product support, and even some creative processes that will benefit a quality assurance team. I've built a team from scratch and fully understand the product development cycle. Finally, one of my traits is in developing and mentoring junior employees. I believe in transferring knowledge to everyone in the company and investing a little more effort into the people who work for me. So I strongly believe that I'll be the best candidate due to the combination of my experience, my managerial skills, and my desire to provide growth in employees."

 "The reason I applied for this position is because the qualifications matched my strengths perfectly. I'm good at juggling multiple tasks, I'm very detail oriented, and I organize my time very efficiently. But the truth is that many people have these traits. But if I were in your position, I would hire myself because of the passion I have for this industry, and my optimistic personality. My education background and my strengths show that I can do this job. But I want to make more of an impact than just doing my job. I don't want to blend in with the company, I would rather want my addition to improve it."
PLEASE NOTE:
  • Engage activities ...
  • For Improving or Mastering  - It's The Best Key
  • Practice by  rehearsinga behavior over and over

Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support