Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Monday 25 May 2015

I Prayed To God For Nigeria Not To Fall Apart - President Jonathan

President Goodluck Jonathan, yesterday during the 2015 Presidential Inauguration service for the Nigerian Christian community said the peace that the country is currently enjoying is an answer to his prayers to God.
The president who urged all Nigerians to always pray for the success of the incoming administration, also solicited support for President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari’s administration to ensure good governance in the country.

Jonathan added that since the amalgamation Nigeria has been from one problem to the other, even through all that Nigerians had reasons to be grateful.

He noted that when he was about to take over in 2007, he prayed God to guide him in all his decisions, to avoid plunging the entire nation in to chaos.

He said, “We are quite please today, in 2007 when I was here, I can remembered what one thing I can remember is that, I asked God that any decision that I am going to take that will affect this nation, that He should guide me in whatever I do.

“And today, we are here not celebrate the breaking of this nation, we here to celebrate the unity of this country, we here not having mass service for mass burial. We are here to inaugurate an incoming government.

“I call on you to pray for us, because probably today is last day I will speak to you here as a president of Nigeria, if I have reason to speak here again, I will be referred to as former president.”
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support