Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Sunday 12 July 2015

How Police Officers IN BENIN CITY - Edo State make their money daily

How Police Officers IN BENIN CITY - Edo State make their money daily

New Benin Police Officers without search search warrant we order their men to go by the road searching phones of any person for any information that will lead to arrest in other for them to make money  for the day.

How Comrades was brutally assaulted - must read

Mr Comrades, i was brutally assaulted this evening by police officers of the New Benin Police Divisional Headquarters at about 7:30p.m at Iyaro in the presence of my younger brother and my mother, they stopped me and asked me to open my car booth which I did, they asked me to bring my vehicle license which i did, after then they said my brother should bring his phone and my phone for search, i told them it's not the duty of police to search phones that it's a private property, one of them shouted at me saying i was talking to a police officer, i insisted it's not the duty of police to go about searching phones, he slapped me, they molested me and fired gunshots into the air threatened me in the presence of my mother and my younger brother that they could just fire me and throw me into the moat. They rough handled me till i spat blood, this moment i can't even hear with my left ear, chew with with my mouth, i find it difficult looking at a light...

WE SHALL SEE TO THE FULL STRENGTH OF THE POLICE OFFICERS INVOLVE IN THIS. WATCH OUT FOR DETAILS.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support