Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Thursday 13 August 2015

I Will Be Ready For PDP In 2016 - Oshiomhole

Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state has disclosed his readiness to face the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), in the 2016 governorship election.

According to him, he is not a desperate politician who steals votes, adding he earned his votes.

The governor warned the media not to spread falsehood capable of destroying the nation, cautioning all Nigerians to join hands with President Muhammadu Buhari to stop the insurgency and insecurity in some parts of the country, Vanguard reports.

Speaking after visiting the Internally Displaced Persons camp in Edo state, he said: “I am not a desperate politician, I earned my votes, I don’t steal votes. My people love me, I am not desperate, I don’t need to blackmail somebody to win votes. I won my votes on merit and I will do my best any day. I tell people that I am not one of those governors, who make decisions because election is at the corner, no, I make decisions when I am convinced.

“And you know when somebody talked about the camp, I said I will need to know first who is in that camp. I am not looking for camera opportunity. My conscience is clear. When I am convinced I take action. So if the PDP wants to play politics with the lives of the children that is their business, I will be ready for them in 2016.”

Meanwhile, there are strong indications that the main political parties in Edo state, PDP and the ruling APC have started planning in preparations for the 2016 governorship election.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support