Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Friday 23 October 2015

Lionel Messi Hints He Could Leave Barcelona For EPL Team

The four-time world footballer of the year, Lionel Messi, has reportedly indicated his willingness to leave the Catalan club, Barcelona, where he has played for fourteen years.

Reports indicate that the Argentine wants to have a feel of the English Premier League (EPL) where Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City have all shown interest to land the 28-year-old player.

Also, it was reported that quite a number of Lionel Messi’s friends have tried to woo the player to come to England.

Messi’s readiness to leave Barca has also allegedly been boosted by the tax-mess he and his father are currently having in Catalonia.

Messi and his father Jorge are facing trial over an alleged tax fraud of £3.1m.

However, the Barcelona player’s current contract with Barcelona will expire in June 2018 buy has a buy-out-clause of €250million in it.

Messi is currently battling with a knee-ligament injury which will keep him out of action for some time.

The player who has refused to put a timescale on his return said: “I am improving every day without setting myself any targets. I have always said that I don’t set myself any dates because it isn’t up to me.

“As much as I would like to play tomorrow, the doctors wouldn’t let me. When they tell me that I have recovered completely will be the time that I will make my return onto the pitch.”

Meanwhile, FIFA has announced the 23 man list for the coveted 2015 Ballon D’Or with Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo and Barcelona’s Lionel Messi the headline names.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support