Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Thursday 12 June 2014

Cesc Fabregas has signed for Chelsea


Cesc Fabregas has signed for Chelsea...
The Stamford Bridge club announced the former Arsenal captain had signed a five-year deal and will wear the No 4 shirt...

Cesc Fabregas signs for Chelsea in £30m transfer and will wear No 4 shirt for Blues

► Cesc Fabregas has signed for Chelsea in a five-year deal
► Former Arsenal midfielder reveals Gunners turned down buy-back option
► Spanish star will wear the No 4 shirt at Stamford Bridge
► Fabregas believes he has 'unfinished business' with the Premier League
► His Spanish team-mate Costa is already said to have signed for the Blues
► Spain trained in front of a strong crowd as they prepare to defend their title
► Del Bosque's side bidding to win their fourth straight major tournament

Cesc Fabregas completed his move to Chelsea on Thursday claiming he has 'unfinished business' in the Premier League, with former club Arsenal deciding not to exercise their first-option agreement on the Spain midfielder.

It is believed Barcelona received £30million from Chelsea for the 27-year-old and Fabregas has signed a five-year deal at Stamford Bridge, as the move was completed with the player currently in Brazil with the Spain national side.

Fabregas came through the ranks at Barcelona before joining Arsenal, where he developed into a first-team regular over an eight-year spell and eventually became captain at the Emirates Stadium.





Cesc Fabregas full statement

'Firstly I would like to thank everyone at FC Barcelona where I enjoyed three wonderful years. It was my childhood club and I will always be proud and honoured that I had a chance to play for such a great team.

'I do feel that I have unfinished business in the Premier League and now is the right time for me to return. Yes, everyone knows that Arsenal had the first option to sign me. They decided not to take this option and therefore it wasn't meant to be. I wish them well in the future.

'I considered all the other offers very carefully and I firmly believe that Chelsea is the best choice.

'They match my footballing ambitions with their hunger and desire to win trophies. They have an amazing squad of players and an incredible manager. I am fully committed to this team and I can't wait to start playing.

'It was extremely important to me that this transfer was completed before the World Cup so that my mind will only be focused on hopefully helping my country try to retain the trophy.'
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support