Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Nicki Minaj Opens Up About Abortion



Nicki Minaj Opens Up About Abortion

It's 'Haunted Me All My Life'

Nicki Minaj is about as thick-skinned as they come, but she opened up about a decision that left her heartbroken back in her teen years.

The 32-year-old rapper spoke to Rolling Stone about a pregnancy that ended in abortion while she was still in high school.


NEWS: Nicki Minaj Almost Had a Child 16 Years Ago

"I thought I was going to die," she says when she found out she was pregnant. "I was a teenager. It was the hardest thing I'd ever gone through."

According to Rolling Stone, the father of her unborn child was an older guy from Queens that she dated while still attending Manhattan's Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts.

While the "Anaconda" singer admitted that the decision to have an abortion has "haunted [her] all [her] life," she thought that it was the right choice at the time.

"It'd be contradictory if I said I wasn't pro-choice," Nicki told the mag. "I wasn't ready. I didn't have anything to offer a child."

Still, Nicki acknowledges that not everyone is going to like what she has to say.

"Millions of people are gonna hear it," said Nicki. "And you gotta watch everything you say -- people find an issue with every f***ing thing."
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support