Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Monday 16 February 2015

Obasanjo Explains Why He Dumped PDP



Obasanjo Explains Why He Dumped PDP

Obasanjo yesterday took to a Twitter account allegedly belonging to him (@SegunObasanjo) and shared several tweets.
Obasanjo, famous for his criticism of President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration...


 OLUSEGUN A. OBASANJO @SegunObasanjo


Obasanjo shared several tweets. Why He Dumped PDP

A party card is the least of my preoccupation to what is good for Nigeria. There's nothing I can't sacrifice for the interest of my country.

Being patriotic is the will to sacrifice ANYTHING (even my life) for the interest of Nigeria but not my life for the interest of a party.

My first preoccupation is what is best for Nigeria; Nigeria first, party second and any other thing third.

I have national & international standard to maintain.For this reason I'd rather stand alone than be in the same political party with Kashamu

I'd rather tear the PDP membership card than sit down and let Jonathan use PDP and corruption to tear my beloved country apart.

I'd rather sacrifice my political party for the interest of Nigeria than sacrifice my country for a political party led by a drug baron.

Meanwhile the Defence Headquarters (DHQ) that was attacked in one of OBJ’s tweets, yesterday blasted the ex-leader calling him an embarrassment to the military.

It was thre reaction to a statement credited to Obasanjo that the elections were postponed to enable Jonathan use the service chiefs for tenure extension.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support