Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Monday 1 October 2018

I have decided not to keep quiet again


His supporters, who spoke through their representatives from the council area, said that they were tired of the party following the maltreatment they have suffered since joining the fold. In his response, Oke said: “I regret taking you back to the APC. I want to sincerely apologize to you. It was not my fault.

“There is no humiliation I have not been subjected to in the APC. There is nothing that has not been done to reduce my political relevance. “I have decided not to keep quiet again. I don’t care what anybody may say. If you push a goat to the wall, it will fight back.” 

Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support