Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Sunday 28 October 2018

Meeting with the President


I met with the DSS on Sunday at about 3pm and I drove there on my own.

Oshiomhole, however, did not expressly confirm or deny if he met with the President on the DSS matter, when questioned on the subject.

He continued: "On my meeting with the President, the President is the President of Nigeria and he is elected on the platform of our party, which I am privileged currently to be the Chairman of. I visit the villa at least two to three times a week. I have a duty to brief Mr. President on what were doing in the party. I have the privilege of learning from the President what the government is doing as it relates to what the party expects of the government elected on our platform.

"Meeting the President is not news at all. Those are my privileges and I think it will continue to be so as long as Mr. President is gracious enough to give me the privilege to want to know what we're doing in the party, and also to hear my own suggestions on a variety of issues as it affects governance, our party and the country.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support