Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Friday 4 October 2013

1st Tips for Interview Questions? First Question - Tell me about yourself.

Tips for Dealing with Interview Question?
1st Question - Tell me about yourself.
The Answer is as follows



PLEASE NOTE:
Practice is the act of rehearsing a behavior over and over
Engage activities ... For Improving or Mastering  - It's The Best Key

Points to remember before you attend this interview question:

Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.
   

Hello sir.

My name are Mike .A. Omozokpia. I was born into the Family of Omozokpia, of Esan Central in Udomi.

My area of discipline is Mass Communication from University of Benin

I did my schooling from Usi Primary School Benin City, Edo State.

My hobbies are playing cricket, volleyball and internet browsing.

Personally I am responsible and amiable & these are my strong points too.

My areas of improvement are communication skills and emotionally fitness.

Regarding my family, we are 6 members, my grandparents, my parents, my brother & myself.

My father is a VLDA and my mother is a housewife, my brother is working as a clerk in OBC.

I aim in life is to become a Information Minister in my area of discipline.

Thats all about myself.

Thank you sir.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support