Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Wednesday 8 July 2015

SHOCKING!! My Twins And I Drink Garri Daily For Survival

Abandoned Mother Of Triple set of Twins, Ruth Uche, has recounted the ugly experience she went through with her children since her husband, Benjamin Uche, ran away after she gave birth to their third set of twins in May.

Speaking with our correspondent at her 32, Awori Street, Morcas, Agege, Lagos, she  said thather children drinks garri both in the morning and night to survive. The mother of the triple twins added that no one from her family came to her rescue after her husband took to his heel after she gave birth to the third set of twins.

Mrs Uche wondered why her once upon a time loving husband who paid her dowry and married her according to her traditional rites could flee home in a strange manner.

She however added that she will not hesitate to accept him if he returns home not minding the traumatic experience the family had gone through since he bolt.

The private school teacher said that as a wife she has done everything humanly possible to support her husband and keep the family going before the ugly development.

She Said: “ I am very concerned about my family that is why I work hard, am in this situation today not because am lazy but because the burden is just too much for only me to handle”.

“I use to work as a messenger in Mid Atlantic Energy, but decided to quit the job and take a up a teaching appointment in the school that my children attend, that way I can be closer home and help take proper care of the children.

“The school fee for the school was N10, 000 per term for each child, but because I work there the management collects N5, 000 from each of my children, this they remove directly from my salary while the remaining N10, 000 is expended on the children educational material.”

She said the family survived on the six thousand naira she makes from the six children that she organised extra lesson for after school hours.

“That is how we have been coping since my husband left, we drink garri both in the morning and night and it has not been easy” she concluded.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support