Get all your News, Latest Jobs In Nigeria | Current Jobs Available - 10 Of New Jobs Added Daily‎ - Notification is our JOB at Chat212 NIGERIA

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Why I’m running for President, by Atiku

“It is my desire to run for the Office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, not because I have a bag full of promises, but because I am prepared to lead. 

“Over the last 18 months, I have worked with the best experts Nigeria has to offer to come up with policies and plans that, when implemented, will get Nigeria going in the right direction again. “I am not talking about what I can do. 

I am talking of what I have done before when I was Vice-President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007, I chaired the National Economic Council that gave Nigeria her highest and most consistent GDP growth of over 6% per annum.
Share:
google.com, pub-5938728315920271, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Blog Archive

RECENT POSTS

Support